Pages

Monday, June 29, 2015

Photo Frame with "Tilda with Summer Pants"

Hello..
Last night I was think to make photo frame again with Magnolia image.
And today, I realize that.
I made this for my big daughter, Niesha. This photo is Niesha when she was under 1 years old.



Product list that I used :
Stamp Image : Tilda with Summer Pants from Pink Lemonade Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Dies : Silhouette CAMEO®, Summer Gate Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Leaf and Swirl Doohickeys Die by Magnolia, Doohickey Club Volume 3 by Magnolia, Die-namics Cross-Stitch Circle STAX from My Favorite Things, Sizzix Thinlits Die "Doily and Doily Border" by Ellison, Weathered  Clock Die by Sizzix Tim Holtz, Canadian Kaleidoscope Tiny Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs.
Ink : Distress Ink Pad ; black soot, walnut stain, antique linen, vintage photo, tea dye, weathered wood, aged mahogany, and brused corduray.
Misc : paper flowers, charm, cheese clotch, knitting thread, lace, and pearls chain.

I wish to enter this photo frame for challenges :

Thank you for stopping by.

I love to read your comments about my photo frame.

With love,
Dian Ratna

7 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodnes!!! Cute, Cute, Cute!!! What a great project!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Daughter is BEAUTIFUL Dian!! What a wonderful way to display her photo...gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia "Anything Goes"...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely beautiful creation!
    thanks for sharing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how adorable is is this sweet creation..very . thanks for sharing on our last ever chall.@ Totally Tilda & friends good luck.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card and your daughter is adorable. I love your coloring and all the beautiful decorations. Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda´s Town this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Åsalill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous in every way!!!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the I Am Roses June Challenge!
    Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how adorable! Thanks for joining our challenge http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete